Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
BrightPath Kids is seeking talented Registered Early Childhood Educators (must be a member of the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators) for their BrightPath Vaughan located at 90 Trowers Rd, Woodbridge, ON.
· Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
· Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children
· Assess the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
· Strong communication skills both written and oral
· Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence
· Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families
· Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required
· Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials
To be Successful at BrightPath you need:
· A passion for working with children
· Registered Early Childhood Educator - must be a member in good standing with theOntario College of ECE
· 1 – 3 years working in the childcare field
· A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
· Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
· Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
· Experience in planning and implementing programs.
· To be reliable, punctual, and responsible
· Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
· A team player attitude
· The ability to maintain confidentiality
Our Team members enjoy:
· A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
· A 40 % discount on childcare
· A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
· Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
· A long-term position
Email resumes to : [email protected]