Early Childhood Educator Job in Maple, Ontario
Hiring: Full Time- Onsite Supervisor
Start Date: October 2019
Hours: Mon-Fri, 40-44 hrs per week
Location: Vaughan (Maple)
Daycare hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a center supervisor
• Experience with providing centre tours, registrations, customer service.
• Full understanding of CCEY Act, 2014, implementation of ELECT and "HDLH" Documents.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
• Registered and in good standing with the College of ECE
• Clear Vulnerable Sector Reference Check
• Able to work independently, with excellent time management skills
• Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication
• Must have Standard Level C, CPR, First Aid and up to date immunization and TB record
• Food Handling Certificate is preferred
To manage 20-25 staff members, Capacity license of 110 children. Manage and monitor centre budgets; oversee day to day operations; maintain efficient and streamlined business processes and policies & procedures; solve problems and concerns for centre staff members; collaborate in organization-wide initiatives and programs; monitor and follow up on safety regulations; manage staff and children’s attendances.
Salary: starting at $550-0000... /year
Benefits: Eligible for bonuses and/or salary increases.