Boni Montessori School, a well-established school with an authentic Montessori program in Brampton is expanding.
We are seeking full time Montessori Casa Teachers for our new classrooms starting immediately. Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume immediately to [email protected]
Qualifications & Requirements:
• AMI or MACTE Casa (age 3-6) Diploma.
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a Montessori Casa program.
• A current Police Reference Check.
• Standard First Aid and CPR – Level C.
• Updated immunization record and fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• To communicate with parents on a daily basis in an open and supportive manner.
• Friendly Responsible and adaptable individual able to work effectively as part of a team.
• To maintain professionalism, confidentiality, and courtesy at all times.
• Strong classroom management, organizational and planning skills.
• Strong commitment to Montessori Philosophy.
• Patient, creative, and passionate individual with a love for working with young children.
• Familiar with CCEYA Act and HDLH is an asset.
While we thank all applicants in advance, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In-person interviews will be done at the school. Half hour observation in a classroom at the school is part of the interview process.