Early Childhood Educator Job in Edmonton, Alberta
Kids3 Daycare in Downtown Edmonton, is a Reggio based center and believes the success is based on enthusiastic and compassionate team of employees and parents.
We are a fast growing childcare Centre in Downtown, Edmonton, who is looking for a level 3 to join it's team to work in an environment of mutual respect and harmony. Kids3 Daycare is currently seeking a highly motivated person for the position of a permanent full-time Room Supervisors. The Supervisor will report to the Director and will manage the child care services according to “The Child Care Act” and The Child Care Regulations. The successful candidate, in this position, will be responsible for assisting Educators in attending to children’s needs, protecting the health and safety of children and participating in play.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
· In this position, you will be responsible for assisting Educators in attending to children’s needs, protecting the health and safety of children and participating in play.
· Assess the developmental level of children
· Plan and develop day-to-day activities
· Program Planning for all the rooms.
· Prepare progress reports and discuss with staff and parents
· Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities
· Act as a liaison between the center, staff and parents
· Must be able to articulate and model professional child care practice
· Perform administrative duties and record keeping
· Ensure the delivery of quality licensed childcare center
· Adhere to the Accreditation standards
· Assisting with housekeeping duties
· Maintain daycare supplies and equipment
· The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
· Ability to multi task while maintaining a positive attitude
· Ability to problem solving and make decisions
· Create a safe, relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
· Team building skills with an emphasis on collaboration, communication and coordination
Two year diploma in Early Childcare Education and at least 3 years’ experience in the child care setting as a Room Supervisor. Wage is based on candidates qualifications and experience. Work Setting - Child care Centre. The ideal candidate must be able to relate comfortably to children, demonstrate a high degree of physical and mental stamina; and demonstrate flexibility, dependability, initiative, and a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Experience working with and planning activities for young children, Good communication skills, Ability to start training soon
Skills And Abilities :
First aid/CPR training
Security and Safety -Criminal record check with vulnerable sector search prior to start date
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) - Early Childhood Education Diploma or Degree
Competitive wage and Attractive Health Benefits offered
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have Level 3 and 3 years of experience? If not , your application will be rejected automatically.
Job Type: Full-time