Simone Huggins McCall
8# Martense Court,
Brooklyn New York
CITIZENSHIP St. Kitts & Nevis
MARITAL STATUE Married
Currently seeking a job for Early Childhood Educator at your Company.
Student Advisor for 8 years and confident I will be a great asset to your company.
PENDING: Currently undergoing my degree in Early Childhood Education.
Administrative Assistant/ Customer service representative:
Avec Community College
• Candidate for Diploma from Avec Community College --...
• Receptionist course at the PEP Educational Service Centre
• CCLC English
• Certificate in Customer Service Course (2015)
• Currently working on my Degree in Early Childhood Education online. (2018)
Administrative Support Clerk/ Accounts clerk October 2012 to Present
Windsor University School of Medicine Brighton’s Estate, Cayon, St Kitts/West Indies
One of the most affordable international environments for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training for over 20 years.
• Coordinate Staff Meetings
• Make and receive/direct calls for the Faculty, Staff & Students of the University
• Type letters and important documents for Students, Staff and Faculty
• Assist the Accountant with accounting, financial report, cash management and reconciliation
• Instrumental in creating students Account
• Protecting student information
• Student Housing Coordinator
Manager/ Sales Representative June 2009 to September2012
C.P Auto Part Fort Thomas Road, St. Kitts/ West Indies
• Assistant Manger
• Making and Receiving Calls
• Gain excellent experience in public relations as a customer service representative
Architect Intern Summer 2008
Williams Architectural Fort Thomas Road, St. Kitts/ West Indies
• Assisted project designer with housing designs
• Learning basic Auto CAD designing.
• Office Procedures
The Way Truth & Life Assemble Church
Collaborated with members to help the less unfortunate with clothes and food.
Counseling meeting with the local people and have soup kitchen (going out into the neighborhood to the more experience and elderly)
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel & Power Point
• Creative Thinker
• Good at Organizing and Planning events.
• Flexible/ Multitasking
• Good Supporter
• Mentor to youths
• Children Home Volunteer